Scott, wanted to tell you what a great hunt our group had on feb. 4 2012. Your advice on early spring season birds was spot on ! This year might well be one of the best conservation order seasons on record due to the mild weather in Missouri. You know what they say….the early bird gets the worm and the early hunters get the birds. Anyway those white birds provided lots of action in such a way that I’ve become an addict. You and your crew did a fantastic job of making us feel like hunting buddies and not just clients. Hope you’ve got a couple of spots open this weekend, we are planning to shoot more geese on Saturday if your not booked up.
See ya in the field! Phil
Well the first day of snow goose hunting is in the record books. the hunters braved wind, wet snow, sleet, and just a little mud but with all of the nasty weather the snow geese were waffling into the decoy spread.
Hunt Over Large Decoys Spreads near Mound City, Missouri and near Squaw Creek Refuge
Key Questions To Know and Ask
- How Many Committed Hunters Are In Your Group?
- What Dates Would You Like To Hunt?
- 50% Deposit Required To Reserve Your Spots
- Limited Lodging Is Available In Mound City
- Historically The Best Dates In The Squaw Creek / Mound City, Missouri Area Are March 1 – 21
Call NOW before we are booked!
February 15 – March 21
Premium Package 1 – Spring Snow Goose Hunt
– full day hunt (30 mins. before sunrise)
– fully guided field hunt
- $175.00 per hunter / per day
- February 10 – March 21
- 6-8 hunters per field
- Hunt over large GHG full bodies and Sillosocks snow goose decoy spreads
- Goosegetter electronic callers
- Top notch equipment and guides
- Heated Pit Blind Hunt Available
- To Book Your Hunt Call 855-473-2875
Call NOW before we are booked! 855-473-2875
- Guided Spring Snow Goose Hunts 2012 in Missouri from Grand Pass to Mound City.
- Book Your Hunt $175 per hunter/ per day
- Fully guided hunt in stalked cornfields with over 1000 decoys in each spread including Avery full body decoys, silo socks, flyers, E-callers
- NO LIMITS, NO PLUGS
- Visit Snow Goose Guides
The Missouri Conservation Action Season opens February 1, 2012 We have some openings for the beginning of the season.
Special Early Season Price
- Exclusive fields available
- Maximum of 10 hunters per field
- Avery, GHG, and Silosock Decoys
- Stalked cornfields
- Layout ground blinds
Pricing – $175 per hunter / per day