Missouri Spring Snow Goose Hunts – We offer hunts in NW Missouri around several refuges including Squaw Creek NWR from February to Mid March. Location of hunts are determined by staging location of the masses of snow geese, usually these hunts will be surrounding Squaw Creek NWR, but depending on the birds we may relocate to other major staging areas in Western Missouri. We also offer central Missouri Spring Snow geese hunts near Marshall, MO.
That’s right, they’re back! Hundreds of thousands, and at times a million or more migrating snow geese over head and we sit right in the middle of them on the edge of both the Mississippi and Central flyways on the banks of the Missouri River bottoms and breaks. The USF&W Service has basically opened up all opportunities of harvesting vast numbers of snows, blues and ross geese. Now is the time to returned to the fields and hunt. Some days you can still have opportunities at world class shooting with harvests reaching near 100 snow geese in a single day and many days from 20-50 birds during the peak snow goose migration.
Fully Guided Hunts – $175 per hunter / per day
Pit Blind Hunts Available $200 per hunter / per day
Call NOW before we are booked!
- Guided Spring Snow Goose Hunts 2013 in Missouri from Grand Pass to Mound City.
- Book Your Hunt Today $175 per hunter/ per day (week day specials)
- Fully guided hunt in stalked cornfields with over 1000 decoys in each spread including Avery full body decoys, silo socks, flyers, E-callers
- NO LIMITS, NO PLUGS
- Visit Snow Goose Guides
- Purchase Your Permit!
Top 5 reasons to book your hunt with us this season!
1. All of our hunts take place over Avery & Bigfoot full body goose decoys, 5/8 Avery Snow Goose Shells and Sillo Sock Decoys.
2. We have 10 years of Spring Snow Goose hunting experience and we live here. We know where the geese are and we will do our absolute best to put you on them.
3. We hunt all day and are in the most predominant flyway in the United States.
4. 1000’s of geese killed in the past 10 year.
5. We want you to have the best hunting experience as possible. Your success is our business!
The Missouri Conservation Action Season opens February 1, 2012 We have some openings for the beginning of the season.
Week Day Specials Available
- Exclusive Fields Available
- Maximum of 10 hunters per field
- Avery, GHG, and Silosock Decoys
- Hunt Stalked cornfields
- Layout ground blinds
- Heated Pit Blind Available
Pricing – $175 per hunter / per day