The spring snow goose migration is on the move the numbers of snow geese in the Squaw Creek NWR Refuge are typically climb everyday from mid February until the first week of March. It is time to make some memories.
$175 per hunter / per day – full day hunt
Full Day Hunt NO EXTRA Charge
NOW Booking – Spring Snow Goose Hunt From February 10 until March 15 These dates will historically produce the biggest snow goose harvest days seen in Mound City area. Limited space available
Spring Snow Goose Hunt
– full day hunt (30 mins. before sunrise)
– fully guided field hunt
- $175.00 per hunter / per day.
We provide all equipment, blinds, callers, decoys(800 – 1500) Full Body Decoys (GHG, Avery, Bigfoot, ect. ) 10 -75 Silosock Flyers. Also silosocks, shell decoys and floaters if needed. We do everything you just show up and hunt.
Decoy Spreads Available
- 1000 full body decoys, 500 sillosocks, over 30 flyers -hilltop cornfield
- 1500 Sillosocks, up 25 flyers – to go spread (go where the snow goose are at)
- 750 shells decoys (Avery 5/8s, full size, and motion shells) – pit blind
- over 15 location that we can hunt in the Mound City / Squaw Creek NWR area
Big Days in Mound City, Missouri are still coming!
GUIDED SPRING SNOW GOOSE HUNTS OVER LARGE GHG FULLBODY DECOY SPREADS IN MISSOURI
- February 10 – March 15
- $175 per hunter / per day – full day hunt no extra charge
- 6 – 8 hunters per field
- Hunt over large GHG fullbodies, Dead Decoys, and Sillosocks snow goose decoy spreads
- Goosegetter electronic callers
- Top notch equipment and guides
Exclusive Filed Are Available – $1300 – Up to 9 hunters
Sean Gillooly 573-864-9693
Rob Seeburg (231) 730-0191
Mike Lewellen – 217-799-4103
Nelson Wait – 561-662-6580